Friday 20 February 2009

Busy Betsy's happy to be back home

It had been a very long time since I'd been to my home town and it was nice to make a visit again. We took the ferry to Holland and it was a super adventure. The monkeys loved the bands, bingo, karaoke, films and food and I thought it was super relaxed, much easier than lugging all your belongings onto a plane, waiting forever to get your things back, car rental and so on. You get the picture, right? 


Anyway, we had a good time, brought back lots of goodies (more about that once I've unpacked) and got a lot of inspiration for things to make. Sadly we did not go and sit down in the dunes, hopefully in the summer... Best of all though, we are back home in sunny Manchester! I've put my feet up, poured myself a nice glass of Merlot and am going to watch a movie. Have a nice weekend!

No comments: