Monday 13 April 2009

Exercise for green fingers...

Another sunny and happy Easter day so we decided to hit the garden. I should have taken before and after photographs but it was too embarrassing! A complete transformation has taken place from a backyard strewn with children's toys, broken bikes and an overgrown terrace to a rather grown up looking space. 

I also exercised my not so green fingers by planting Albion strawberry plants. As an incentive I ordered these through a newspaper offer but it took me two days to actually unpack them as nerves had set in. They are now in their pots and scattered around the front and back garden just to see where they will grow best (don't just want to blame my not-so-green fingers you see...).



If they do well I will be back for more...

No comments: