Wednesday 2 February 2011

From UFO & UFA to FO & FA

With all good intentions I vowed to do my tax return straight away in April last year and guess what? This happened again last minute. Although all related paperwork was in one pile there were about 6 other piles that needed filing so that is what I have been doing in the last few days. Had very little sleep as a result but my life seems to be in files now. UnFinished Admin is now Finished Admin. Yay!

Every year I plan to get rid of the UnFinished Objects as well but that also is a slow process. My craft room is full of things to finish and (I know this gets boring), I do plan to get on with a couple. This week I pleased boy monkey by cuting up my sister's coat and sew the back image onto a pillow that grandma gave us last summer. My sister never really keeps anything, she's is quite the opposite from me but I think this coat must have been quite expensive and she hoped that I could use it for something, and I did! Everyone happy. It was a Donaldson coat, a brand that was quite popular in Holland in the 90's but I am not sure it still exists.
Next project is finishing a quilt that has been in the making for 10 years! I never have an issue getting any Busy Betsy orders out but when it comes to making things for me or the monkeys it takes a little time. Wish me luck and hope to show the finished quilt soon!


No comments: