Sunday 20 December 2009

Let it snow

These last few weeks I had to plan hour by hour and with only 5 days to go until Christmas I think I might have to book in some half hour slots. I was hoping to relax now that the monkeys are off school and Busy Betsy had the last craft event of the year yesterday but I don't think it will happen. I am banking on next year's Christmas time being an easy one.

I did enjoy the snow though today. Boy monkey wasn't all that impressed with the wet flakes on his face but the ladies had a lovely time pulling the sledge around South Manchester.



When things will slow down a little I will try and be a good blogger again and catch up on all the nice things I wanted to share. I have promised some mentions here and there and will get to these soon.

Meanwhile should I not get to you in the next few days I would like to wish you all a happy holiday season!

No comments: